Creative Consultants to UCC since 2014
Client: University College Cork
Since 2014 we have worked closely with UCC's President, Director of Cultural Projects, Directors of Communications and Marketing, the Editor in Chief and heads of Faculty. As creative consultants we have created unique and bespoke branded environments and physical assets as well as being brand custodians to UCC's main identity.
As print brokers and managers on behalf of UCC we have also delivered all collateral on time, to specification and within budget. We have never missed a deadline.
Projects include: Independent Thinking Magazine 2014-2018 (3 national issues - 175,000 copies print run and distribution), creation of Boole 200 identity, naming, brand strategy and guidelines to roll out across 70 individual projects including travelling exhibitions, books, reports, packaging, signage, building wraps, University literature and on screen presentations.
Other important projects include all art direction of photographs for UCC's digital library for marketing and communications. We recently designed four major publications for UCC including the Strategic Plan 2018-2023 and the School of Business Impact Report both of which incorporated a unique 'brand identity' and multiple 'infographics' for digital and print output.
Details of services provided:
- Graphic design & typographic design
- Brand strategy & Brand Consultancy
- Branding & identity
- Exhibition consultancy, planning, design & project management
- Signage / display consultancy, design & 3rd party procurement
- Book design, layout & print / e-book management
- Magazine Design
- Reports design & layout
- Video art direction and creative direction
- Graphic asset creation for all digital marketing platforms
- Invitations, E-invitations
- Motion graphics, video & animation
- Presentation design & international location design
- Environmental & event design
- Print management and Website /html (interactive Digital) management