Brand Consultancy for the National Art Gallery
Client: National Gallery of Ireland
Projects include: Beyond Carravaggio Exhibition, Leonardo Da Vinci - Drawings from The Royal Collection Exhibition, National Gallery Annual Report, NGI Calendars 2004-2018 and the Zurich Portrait Prize 2018.
Since 1999 we have worked closely with the curatorial, education, exhibition, public outreach and retail departments in the National Gallery of Art. We have overseen and managed extensive graphic design requirements with special attention on creating unique brand identities for each project and applied across all formats and media. As brand developers and strategists we have also been aware of working within the Gallery's main brand identity and guidelines.
As print brokers and managers on behalf of the Gallery we are aware of the very high standards required in the colour reproduction of original artworks. Our experience in the area of fine art colour management is of great benefit to our clients in this sector. We are also dedicated project managers ensuring the smooth delivery and specification of all projects on time and within budget.
Details of services provided:
- Graphic design & typographic design
- Brand strategy & Brand Consultancy
- Branding & identity
- Exhibition consultancy, planning, design & project management
- Signage / display consultancy, design & 3rd party procurement
- Book design, layout & print / e-book management
- Magazine Design
- Reports design & layout
- Video art direction and creative direction
- Graphic asset creation for all digital marketing platforms
- Invitations, E-invitations
- Motion graphics, video & animation
- Presentation design & international location design
- Environmental & event design
- Print management and Website /html (interactive Digital) management